Station 211, located at 303 East “E” Street, was constructed in 1936 by the City of Colton and the Works Progress Administration (WPA). It is considered a historical landmark by the Historical Preservation Commission, and is Landmark Number 10. Station 211, which serves as administrative headquarters, was remodeled in 2009. The Fire Chief, one Battalion Chief, administrative support staff, and a suppression crew of three, work at 211. One Captain, Engineer, and a Firefighter Paramedic respond from this station on Medic Truck 211 and cross staff OES Water Tender 61.